We believe that diversity and strength go hand-in-hand. The Modo Yoga community is actively working to improve the diversity of the yoga landscape by supporting those who identify as visible minorities or other underrepresented groups on their journey in our teaching community. The Be Accessible Scholarship seeks to increase the racial diversity of our community of teachers. Through this scholarship, we are committed to better representing a more diverse community for our teachers and our students. This is a full tuition scholarship* to our Level 1 Modo Teacher Training (1-month intensive + 11-month Distance Learning Program). *travel, accommodations and food are not included
Application deadline: 3 MONTHS prior to start date of the Level 1 500hr YTT they have applied for. One Be Accessible Scholarship, and one Be Peace Scholarship are awarded per Level 1 Training. All applicants will be notified once the recipient has been informed and accepted the scholarship.
To apply for the Be Accessible or Be Peace Scholarship:
Create a 2 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Which scholarship are you applying for?
- Which Level 1 Training are you applying for?
- What is your home studio?
- Why do you think you would be a suitable recipient of this scholarship?
- How would you integrate the skills you learn at Teacher Training into your daily life?
- Is your attendance in the Teacher Training contingent on receiving the scholarship?
Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the training and scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note: An application for the training must be filled out separately, click HERE to apply for the training.