We appreciate that you have teaching experience, but in order to open your own Modo studio, you still need to take the Modo teacher training if you plan to own 51% or more of the studio. For more information about the Modo training, please visit our website.
Articles in this section
- When Can I Apply to open a studio?
- How Can I Apply to open a studio?
- Studio Ownership Pre-Requisites
- Should I Find A Space/Sign A Lease Prior To Applying?
- Do you have plans to open in a particular location?
- What Happens After I’m Approved?
- Once I Am Approved, Whats The Basic Timeline For Opening My Studio?
- Will My Application Be Rejected Automatically If All (3) Of My Locations Don’t Work (for whatever reason)?
- Are There Rules Around Who I Can Partner With?
- How Important Is It To Have a Partner When Opening A Studio?